Appliance Insurance Cover
Washing Machine, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Fridge-Freezer, TV, Tumble Dryer, Gas and Electric Hobs , Dishwasher Insurance and More!
Safeguard your appliances today and benefit from comprehensive cover designed with you in mind. From the date your claim is accepted, we will take over all aspects of the claim for you; including engineer call-outs and appointments, labour charges, repairs and parts, and even the final step of replacing your appliance if it beyond the stage of repair.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Accidental damage
- £500 limit per claim
- No limit to the number of claims
- Repairs, parts and labour costs
- Similar specification replacement if we can’t repair it
- In-house technical assistance
- National network of engineers
- Speedy repairs
- Cancel anytime
- Engineer appointments usually within 24 hours
- Personalised cover level
- 21 days money-back guarantee
- FCA Regulated
Select your appliances; Complete our online form and proceed to checkout. You will receive confirmation straight away and all documents will be sent to your home address within 2 working days. Alternatively, call our Customer Service helpline to speak to one of our advisors.
What to Consider
Think of all the appliances you use to keep food, cook, wash clothes/dishes, keep your house clean, and even entertainment appliances. They can cost A LOT to replace and repair, and can be a financial catastrophe at the wrong time. Best case scenario is one of the smaller appliances costing you a few hundred, but something like a refrigerator or washer/dryer set can cost anywhere from £1500-£2000 or more.
When you are looking for Appliance Insurance, there are many variables around getting the best out an Appliance Insurance. It could be daunting in the beginning with all the information out there. This is our attempt to simplify what could be sometime be a confusing decision making process.
What are you looking for?
If you take an Appliance Insurance you may need to consider the following point.
- Have you taken your Appliance Insurance cover with an Insurance company that is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- If you have taken an extended warranty the insurance should give you protection beyond what you have with a manufacturer guarantee
- Ensure your Appliance Insurance includes Parts and Labour, repair or replacement and call out charges
- Appliance Warranties can be technical so make sure you have read the terms and conditions
- If you are satisfied with the level of cover provided by the Appliance Insurance Company, their policy should give you peace of mind
What Appliances can be covered?
With Appliance Insurance your home appliance insurance company should have the capacity to cover all of your white goods from fridge freezer, washing machine, dish washer, cooker, electric oven, tumble dryer, American fridge freezer etc in your household both expensive appliance and cheap appliance.
Your Home appliance Insurance Company should cover your appliance regardless of where it was purchased or brand. For example your washing machine or Television could be made by Argos, Currys, Samsung, Sony, AO, Indesit, Hotpoint, Whirlpool Or you could have purchased them from Ebay or Amazon etc, regardless, your appliance Insurance Company should cover the item. Which means you do not need to insure your home appliances with the company or shop it was purchased. Do your own research; find the best deal on the market.
It is also important to find out from your home appliance company if you can in addition to what you cover – insure white goods at a later date under their multi-appliance package when you sign up, knowing this could save cost on your home appliance Insurance.
Ensure your Kitchen appliances are covered for accidental damage; this has to be clearly written in the terms and conditions
Can I cancel my Appliance Insurance?
Of course, you should be able to cancel at any time. If you’ve done your research, Home Appliance Insurance should not tie you to a contract. You may be charged an administration fee if you cancel after a certain period or get a refund on a pro rata bases. You should be able to leave the company at any time, don’t let them tell you otherwise.
Don’t be boxed to a corner by a Home Appliance Insurance company you are dissatisfied with and one which does not give you peace of mind.